Sunday, November 18, 2018

My Tesla CPO Buying Experience – 2015 Tesla Model S 70D

So I started my Tesla CPO process on September 30, 2018... a few days later I got a call from a Tesla rep and he said they had just discontinued the transportation for CPO Tesla's, so they wouldn't be able to ship it to me. I'm currently living in St Petersburg, Florida and the first Tesla I put the deposit down for was located in San Diego, California. After chatting with him for a while, there were a few things that weren't quite perfect with this car. One of the big things was the 81,000 miles it had on it. After a little while on the phone, I ended up canceling that order and was back on the search again. Basically every day I would search the Tesla site, the ev cpo site, and all the other sites that listed the cars. Then on Oct 22, 2018, at 4:49 PM I came across the perfect one. A 2015 Model S 70D with 32k miles on it. The color? Red multi-coat. On November 8, 2018 we flew from St. Petersburg, Florida to Newburgh NY and then took an uber to the Mt Kisco, New York Tesla location. After waiting for a little over an hour and a half, we got in a Model X and were driven over to the garage to pick-up the car. After me freaking out for a bit over it, we drove the car back to the service center and had to wait for them to give us another keyfob and fix something with the charge port. ... from then, we drove the 1,198 miles back to St Pete (with quite a few stops in between). We stopped in Raleigh, Charleston, Savannah and a few others on the drive. Overall it was a great experience and I look forward to driving the car more.   Check Out Our Other Videos On This Topic: Welcome To Tesla Diaries - Featuring All Things Tesla Like this video? Browse The Channel:
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCawPksBKnhJZgBjfeWA3Wjw?sub_confirmation=1 Want To See More Like This One?
 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?playnext=1&list=PLa4anndzu1i8f18rYgHqan7K5U0wL3BE2&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment